Compare KfW vs Deutsche Bundesbank BETASee how working at KfW vs. Deutsche Bundesbank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KfW vs. Deutsche Bundesbank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KfW scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- Deutsche Bundesbank scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- KfW had 7 more reviews than Deutsche Bundesbank that mentioned "Nette kollegen" as a Pro.
- "Aufgaben" was the most mentioned Con at KfW.
- "Gehalt" was the most mentioned Con at Deutsche Bundesbank.
I have been working at KfW full-time for more than 3 years
Good exposure and opportunities for meaningful responsibilities provided
Managers in India seem to be putting in an unusually high amount of effort to track the working hours of professional staff. is resulting in across the board demotivation.
I worked at Deutsche Bundesbank for less than a year
Very open colleagues, strong team spirit. Full part of the team from the first day on. Very strong emphasis on self structured work, freedom to explore different approaches.
There could be a bit more dynamic and ambition. Expertise to do so is certainly there.
Advice to Management
Spark more ambitious goals.