Compare KfW vs European Central Bank BETASee how working at KfW vs. European Central Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KfW vs. European Central Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KfW scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- European Central Bank scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Nette kollegen" was the most mentioned Pro at KfW.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at European Central Bank.
- "Aufgaben" was the most mentioned Con at KfW.
- "Traineeship" was the most mentioned Con at European Central Bank.
I have been working at KfW full-time for more than 3 years
Good exposure and opportunities for meaningful responsibilities provided
Managers in India seem to be putting in an unusually high amount of effort to track the working hours of professional staff. is resulting in across the board demotivation.
I have been working at European Central Bank for less than a year
I love people inside here. I love the environment - feels like eRasmus
I don't find nothing incase. Just be hardworking person, enjoy working and always listen to the high-level management. Be proactive.
Advice to Management
Please offer more contracts for the trainees.