Compare King & Spalding vs Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith BETASee how working at King & Spalding vs. Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at King & Spalding vs. Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- King & Spalding scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Atlanta" was the most mentioned Pro at King & Spalding.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at King & Spalding.
- "Secretaries" was the most mentioned Con at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith.
I have been working at King & Spalding full-time for more than 10 years
Good pay. Decent benefits (they get worse every year). Pretty office space.
The best and brightest are not rewarded for their hard work. Pathetically low bonus structure. Partner preference matters more than competence of employees. Those with actual skills are not promoted... nor utilized as well as they should be. Pro bono opportunities not offered to everyone. Staff treated like second class citizens. No room for growth.
Advice to Management
Utilize staff better. Provide opportunities to people who merit them, not just who "play the game."
I have been working at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith full-time for more than 5 years
Employees are valued and thanked often
Cannot say. I just want to work from home now.