Compare Kognitive Marketing vs The Job Window BETASee how working at Kognitive Marketing vs. The Job Window compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kognitive Marketing vs. The Job Window. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kognitive Marketing scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Job Window scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Kognitive Marketing.
- "Credit cards" was the most mentioned Con at Kognitive Marketing.
I have been working at The Job Window full-time for more than a year
The people here are some of the best I've ever known. The team is always helpful, supportive and understanding and it makes coming into work a fun and enjoyable experience on a daily basis. It... doesn't feel like "work". I like how the managers are always asking where I see myself going in terms of a career path at their company and how they continue to develop my role to accommodate the things I've said I really enjoy doing or want to be more involved in.
Can't say there's anything to complain about so far.