Compare Kognitive Marketing vs The Job Window BETASee how working at Kognitive Marketing vs. The Job Window compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kognitive Marketing vs. The Job Window. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kognitive Marketing scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- The Job Window scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Kognitive Marketing.
- "Rejection" was the most mentioned Con at Kognitive Marketing.
I worked at The Job Window full-time for more than a year
It will give you the experience and knowledge in how to spot these scams. They are all over the place. These companies are colloquially known as Devil Corps.
You will not advance and if you do you will not make anything close to what they're promising. They will separate you from friends and family, mentally drain you then brainwash you with the... "opportunity". 72-80 hour work weeks, only guaranteed pay for less than half of that. The rest is the brainwashing process with morning meetings (atmosphere), throwdown Thursdays and incessant catch phrases designed to manipulate you.
Advice to Management
You know what you're doing. Even if you're caught in the owner trap, you know you're being dishonest.