Compare Kuno Creative vs RetailOn BETASee how working at Kuno Creative vs. RetailOn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kuno Creative vs. RetailOn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kuno Creative scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Learn a lot" was the most mentioned Pro at RetailOn.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at RetailOn.
I have been working at Kuno Creative full-time
- Smart teammates who work well on developing effective marketing plans for their clients. - Flexible work hours (Including Work at Home Wednesdays & Half Day Fridays in the Summer!!!) - Wide... Range of Clients that keep it interesting - Ability for those who apply themselves to move up. - Company is concious about who it chooses to work with leading to awesome clients that are good to work with. - My teammates are the best ever and support each other no matter what. - No client revenue pressure. Often agencies are focused on adding/keeping clients to keep employees. - No time tracking, because employees are trusted to complete their work in a efficient time frame.
- Sometimes it's hard to find team meeting spaces for client/team calls.
I have been working at RetailOn full-time for less than a year
I joined here as a fresher, and knew no one in Bangalore, but made some great friends here....and believe me..team here is great to work with. and i feel myself an entirely changed person. Entire... team supports and motivates you in a great way. Really a great start up to work with.....
Since I joined haven't experienced yet......
Advice to Management
Great team and keep supporting us the way you do.....