Compare L'Oréal vs Air France BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. Air France compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. Air France. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Air France scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "De travail" was the most mentioned Pro at Air France.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
- "Pour les" was the most mentioned Con at Air France.
I have been working at L'Oréal full-time for less than a year
Very challenging and good culture
Poor on-boarding and integration for new joiner. Not sure why do they have a Buddy program.
Advice to Management
Need to invest in smooth on-boarding and induction program to make new joiner feel a part of the organization. Even after 6 months, employees are made to feel like outsiders,