Compare L'Oréal vs Air France BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. Air France compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. Air France. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Air France scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "Billets d'avion" was the most mentioned Pro at Air France.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
- "Manque de" was the most mentioned Con at Air France.
I have been working at L'Oréal full-time
One of the most recognizable brands in the world, Supportive and motivational, most caring culture, appreciative and recognition is given on contribution, lateral movement and reskilling is encouraged
None! If you get an opportunity here go for it!