Compare La Poste vs BNP Paribas BETASee how working at La Poste vs. BNP Paribas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at La Poste vs. BNP Paribas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BNP Paribas scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- BNP Paribas had 114 more reviews than La Poste that mentioned "Bonne ambiance" as a Pro.
- "Manque de" was the most mentioned Con at La Poste.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at BNP Paribas.
I worked at BNP Paribas full-time for more than a year
Good salary, Various perks, managers are typically supportive in what you do and help you along the way. No hierarchial structure and very good work-life balance.
HR team is bit lazy, anything that you request to them will be provided after few months. I'm yet to have my exit interview for instance. :) they are super busy with their own activities and care... very less about what employees actually want/need