Compare Landmark Group vs Zayed University BETASee how working at Landmark Group vs. Zayed University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Landmark Group vs. Zayed University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Landmark Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Landmark Group.
- "Nice colleagues" was the most mentioned Pro at Zayed University.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Landmark Group.
- "Deans" was the most mentioned Con at Zayed University.
I have been working at Landmark Group full-time
Store operations ,P&l, marketing , inventory ,daily operations
last 5.5 year working in store operations
Advice to Management
great platform to work in
I worked at Zayed University full-time
Many pros earlier. Not any more. Things have just gone downhill after change of management few years ago.
I worked there for 9 plus years. Earlier with the old management ZU was a fun place to be. The bosses has empathy and everyone used to happy. However with the top management recruiting less... experienced leaders and wide spread nepotism, the experience was an environment of fear, threats and intimidation. Nepotism is wide spread especially at senior levels. I hear Work enviorment is stressful and depressing with many old employees let go with just a months notice. For an expat wrapping up 20 years of your life in a month when kids in school or colleges is an impossible task. Mgmt needs to have empathy. Many were cheated off their legal dues when end of service was calculated contrary to UAE labor law. All ways to show savings to the govt and cheating old employees. Shame!!
Advice to Management
Empathy, fairness, dont cheat employees of their rightful end of service entitlements!!!!!