Compare Larsen & Toubro vs Mu Sigma BETASee how working at Larsen & Toubro vs. Mu Sigma compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Larsen & Toubro vs. Mu Sigma. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Larsen & Toubro scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Larsen & Toubro.
- "Steep learning curve" was the most mentioned Pro at Mu Sigma.
- Mu Sigma had 187 more reviews than Larsen & Toubro that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
- Mu Sigma had 399 more reviews than Larsen & Toubro that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Larsen & Toubro full-time for more than 10 years
Good management, timely salary, job security... To be maintained
No work life balance. Frequently transferrable job. To be maintained
Advice to Management
All other things are ok. To be maintained.
I have been working at Mu Sigma full-time
steep learning curve; Provides opportunity to develop yourself not only in technical skills but holistically as a professional as well. Then the PEOPLE, don't think you will ever find a more chill... working environment then here, more sort of a college than office!
Company has very high expectations from you, if your own expectations are low, it might turn out to be tricky.