Compare Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory vs Evergreen Packaging BETASee how working at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory vs. Evergreen Packaging compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory vs. Evergreen Packaging. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Evergreen Packaging.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Evergreen Packaging.
I have been working at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory full-time for less than a year
As an engineer, LLNL provides the opportunity to work on some of the most fascinating problems in the world. There is an abundance of opportunity here, technical challenges, and stimulating work.... Every employee I've met is highly competent, motivated, and kind. This truly is a remarkable environment to be a part of. In addition to a high job satisfaction, LLNL has highly competitive benefits and a good work-life balance! I would highly encourage everyone to apply!
The location is somewhat remote if you don't want to live in the east bay area suburbs.
I have been working at Evergreen Packaging full-time for more than 10 years
Departmental managers are supportive and easy to work with and for.
At times you have to get to many people involved to resolve issues for/with customers
Advice to Management
Get update processes and better train new employees