Compare Leprino Foods vs Chipotle BETASee how working at Leprino Foods vs. Chipotle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Leprino Foods vs. Chipotle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Leprino Foods scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Chipotle scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Leprino Foods.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Chipotle.
- Chipotle had 214 more reviews than Leprino Foods that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Leprino Foods full-time for more than 5 years
Denver weather, Colorado outdoor stuff to do
1] Extreme levels of office politics people play and demonstrate here, nowhere in my career have I seen so many so called politicians working at one place. 2] Common strait noticed among people... working here - say sweet things on your face, start talking opposite behind your back. 3] Only way to progress here is, if you butter up your manager or if you join his politic plays and support. 4] Overall less talented and mediocre people in their ethics, career can be very successful here.
Advice to Management
1] Find ways to end the office politics. 2] Reward talent, not boot licking. 3] Higher management should have weekly skip level meetings with lower level or new employees, and encourage them to say... things without any repercussions.