Compare Leprino Foods vs Glanbia Performance Nutrition BETASee how working at Leprino Foods vs. Glanbia Performance Nutrition compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Leprino Foods vs. Glanbia Performance Nutrition. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Leprino Foods scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Glanbia Performance Nutrition scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Leprino Foods.
- "Gpn" was the most mentioned Pro at Glanbia Performance Nutrition.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Leprino Foods.
- "Glanbia" was the most mentioned Con at Glanbia Performance Nutrition.
I have been working at Leprino Foods full-time for more than 5 years
Denver weather, Colorado outdoor stuff to do
1] Extreme levels of office politics people play and demonstrate here, nowhere in my career have I seen so many so called politicians working at one place. 2] Common strait noticed among people... working here - say sweet things on your face, start talking opposite behind your back. 3] Only way to progress here is, if you butter up your manager or if you join his politic plays and support. 4] Overall less talented and mediocre people in their ethics, career can be very successful here.
Advice to Management
1] Find ways to end the office politics. 2] Reward talent, not boot licking. 3] Higher management should have weekly skip level meetings with lower level or new employees, and encourage them to say... things without any repercussions.
I have been working at Glanbia Performance Nutrition full-time
Great culture, great values, Great team
None that is too significant to mention