Compare Leprino Foods vs Red Robin BETASee how working at Leprino Foods vs. Red Robin compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Leprino Foods vs. Red Robin. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Leprino Foods scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Red Robin scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Leprino Foods.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Red Robin.
- Red Robin had 43 more reviews than Leprino Foods that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Leprino Foods full-time for more than 5 years
Denver weather, Colorado outdoor stuff to do
1] Extreme levels of office politics people play and demonstrate here, nowhere in my career have I seen so many so called politicians working at one place. 2] Common strait noticed among people... working here - say sweet things on your face, start talking opposite behind your back. 3] Only way to progress here is, if you butter up your manager or if you join his politic plays and support. 4] Overall less talented and mediocre people in their ethics, career can be very successful here.
Advice to Management
1] Find ways to end the office politics. 2] Reward talent, not boot licking. 3] Higher management should have weekly skip level meetings with lower level or new employees, and encourage them to say... things without any repercussions.