Compare Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies vs Pizza Hut BETASee how working at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies vs. Pizza Hut compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies vs. Pizza Hut. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pizza Hut scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Learn a lot" was the most mentioned Pro at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Pizza Hut.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Pizza Hut.
I worked at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies full-time for more than a year
A lot of training and hands on activity, friendly employees, diverse
High expectations for lead sales associates and higher, expected to learn a lot of information in a short amount of time, pushed to be a perfectionist. A lot of heavy lifting in the busy season and... inventory twice a year. Must work weekends from beginning of pool opening season until aprox. july 4th, 10+ hour days
Advice to Management
Don't push employees so hard or get rid of good employees just because they didn't meet expectations for a management job.
I have been working at Pizza Hut full-time for less than a year
The pay is pretty good starting out for a driver, could easily make $15-20/hr including tips and gas reimbursement.
Can get a little stressful if super busy and understaffed, might be called in a lot to cover shifts