Compare Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith vs McCarthy & Holthus BETASee how working at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith vs. McCarthy & Holthus compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith vs. McCarthy & Holthus. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- McCarthy & Holthus scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith.
- "Casual dress code" was the most mentioned Pro at McCarthy & Holthus.
- "Secretaries" was the most mentioned Con at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at McCarthy & Holthus.
I have been working at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith full-time for more than 5 years
Employees are valued and thanked often
Cannot say. I just want to work from home now.
I have been working at McCarthy & Holthus full-time
There was a substantial amount of belt-tightening due to the pandemic, but the firm went to great effort to try and keep as many people employed either through new roles or alternate temporary... employment.
With so many people in new or different roles, combined with significant amounts of remote work, the firm hasn't done much to keep a sense of community between displaced employees.