Compare Lincoln Financial Group vs PNC Financial Services Group BETASee how working at Lincoln Financial Group vs. PNC Financial Services Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lincoln Financial Group vs. PNC Financial Services Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lincoln Financial Group scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- PNC Financial Services Group scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- PNC Financial Services Group had 212 more reviews than Lincoln Financial Group that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- PNC Financial Services Group had 107 more reviews than Lincoln Financial Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- PNC Financial Services Group had 170 more reviews than Lincoln Financial Group that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Lincoln Financial Group for less than a year
Good business solving skills required
Work life management is an issue
Advice to Management
Timings between onshore and offshore to be made a little more adjustable
I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 3 years
Good place to work, easy to get the job if you know someone that works there. Pay is good and benefits are good too. The hours suck but it’s good and steady money.
The company overall is great but sometimes communication between us is lacking or non existent between actual branch and individual department or higher management