Compare Lockheed Martin vs Lincoln Financial Advisors BETASee how working at Lockheed Martin vs. Lincoln Financial Advisors compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lockheed Martin vs. Lincoln Financial Advisors. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lockheed Martin scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Lincoln Financial Advisors scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Lockheed Martin.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Lincoln Financial Advisors.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Lockheed Martin.
- "Planner" was the most mentioned Con at Lincoln Financial Advisors.
I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for less than a year
Unexpected salary, highly advanced environmental
No downside of Lockheed Martin
Advice to Management
Company dealing with artificial intelligence and aerospace sector which is positive point.
I worked at Lincoln Financial Advisors full-time
Great learning opportunities. Support series 7 and 66 as well as other 3rd party education.
Employed by the office not by a team. Will be spending a lot of time looking for a job at your job