Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs Sodexo BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Sodexo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Sodexo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sodexo scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 1,002 more reviews than Sodexo that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 434 more reviews than Sodexo that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Lowe's Home Improvement part-time for more than 10 years
*flexible hours, understanding management. Off for thanksgiving and christmas.
to be full time you have to have open availability which gives you limited time with your family. Have to work weekends.
Advice to Management
Communication is key. Keep communication with your employees whether good or bad but communicate in a friendly way.