Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs Stonebridge Companies BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Stonebridge Companies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Stonebridge Companies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Stonebridge Companies scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Corporate office" was the most mentioned Pro at Stonebridge Companies.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Corporate office" was the most mentioned Con at Stonebridge Companies.
I have been working at Lowe's Home Improvement full-time for less than a year
1. Great growth opportunities 2. Wonderful peers and work culture in general 3. Good salary
None noticed till date maybe company can improve on choosing vendors for healthcare etc but honestly nothing to complain about.
Advice to Management
I just wanted to say that you are doing a great job.
I worked at Stonebridge Companies full-time for less than a year
- Great work environment. - Coworkers were incredible. Made some life-long friends here. - Lots of opportunities for growth
Not anything I can think of. Bummed to have lost my job due to the pandemic.