Compare Lowe's vs Raising Cane's BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Raising Cane's compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Raising Cane's. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Raising Cane's scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Raising Cane's.
- Lowe's had 479 more reviews than Raising Cane's that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Lowe's full-time for more than 3 years
Work from home Free lunch Good environment Lots of learning opportunities All the employees are equally treated
Org changes is constant Politics in new management
Advice to Management