Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs UPS BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- UPS scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 267 more reviews than UPS that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- UPS had 70 more reviews than Lowe's Home Improvement that mentioned "Part time" as a Con.
- UPS had 296 more reviews than Lowe's Home Improvement that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Lowe's Home Improvement full-time for less than a year
High salary package for Technical teams, They prefer tier 1 institute pass outs. Components of the salary are good which includes meal coupons, Family insurance, PF and gratuity
Nothing is as of today.
Advice to Management
Nothing much as of now.