Compare Lowe's vs Whole Foods Market BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Whole Foods Market compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Whole Foods Market. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Whole Foods Market scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Lowe's had 998 more reviews than Whole Foods Market that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Con at Whole Foods Market.
I have been working at Lowe's full-time for more than 3 years
Work from home Free lunch Good environment Lots of learning opportunities All the employees are equally treated
Org changes is constant Politics in new management
Advice to Management