Compare Lush vs H&M BETASee how working at Lush vs. H&M compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lush vs. H&M. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lush scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- H&M scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "50 discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Lush.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at H&M.
- H&M had 183 more reviews than Lush that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Lush part-time for more than 3 years
50% discount Flexible with scheduling Fun work environment
Having to pick up slack for those who doesn’t take the job serious I don’t see enough people of color in management position (specifically Black people)
Advice to Management
Management should rely on and support their floor leaders to ensure everyone is on the same page.. there’s too much of he say she say. The leadership team Management & Floorleaders should have a... tight bond to run a solid store