Compare MLive Media Group vs RetailOn BETASee how working at MLive Media Group vs. RetailOn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MLive Media Group vs. RetailOn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MLive Media Group scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- RetailOn scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Digital marketing" was the most mentioned Pro at MLive Media Group.
- "Learn a lot" was the most mentioned Pro at RetailOn.
- "Mlive" was the most mentioned Con at MLive Media Group.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at RetailOn.
I worked at MLive Media Group
I had more flexibility working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic Gained months of experience which built my writing portfolio Worked on a variety of topics Mileage and other business expenses..., phone stipend, laptop and supplies provided
No extra support while working from home Most communications were over email/IM Did not have many interactions with colleagues A lot is expected of each reporter and sometimes at the last minute
I have been working at RetailOn full-time for less than a year
I joined here as a fresher, and knew no one in Bangalore, but made some great friends here....and believe me..team here is great to work with. and i feel myself an entirely changed person. Entire... team supports and motivates you in a great way. Really a great start up to work with.....
Since I joined haven't experienced yet......
Advice to Management
Great team and keep supporting us the way you do.....