Compare Macy's vs Lush BETASee how working at Macy's vs. Lush compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Macy's vs. Lush. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Macy's scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Lush scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Macy's.
- "50 discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Lush.
- Macy's had 602 more reviews than Lush that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Macy's full-time for more than a year
I’ve been with Macy’s for a few years now. I can truly say it’s been the best retail company I have worked for. Benefits, scheduling, weekly pay.. I could go on and on. They care about their... employees and celebrate their employees.
Not too many downsides aside from trying to hire people with the current Unemployment Benefits currently in place in California.
I have been working at Lush part-time for more than 3 years
50% discount Flexible with scheduling Fun work environment
Having to pick up slack for those who doesn’t take the job serious I don’t see enough people of color in management position (specifically Black people)
Advice to Management
Management should rely on and support their floor leaders to ensure everyone is on the same page.. there’s too much of he say she say. The leadership team Management & Floorleaders should have a... tight bond to run a solid store