Compare Magna Infotech vs Andersen Partnership BETASee how working at Magna Infotech vs. Andersen Partnership compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Magna Infotech vs. Andersen Partnership. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Andersen Partnership scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Salary on time" was the most mentioned Pro at Magna Infotech.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Pro at Andersen Partnership.
- "Final settlement" was the most mentioned Con at Magna Infotech.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Andersen Partnership.
I worked at Andersen Partnership full-time for less than a year
Competitive commission structure Pre-existing client base or warm points of contact Excellent systems and resources Young and energetic environment
1. Lack of standardized processes and minimal training 2. Conquer the world with a computer and phone mentality 3. Scare training on the necessity of professionalism when interacting with... clients 4. Consultants often exercise limited control over the recruitment process and blindly throw darts at a dartboard with a mind towards volume rather than accuracy and premium service. 5. Majority of consultants possess a relatively modest level of education and formal business experience
Advice to Management
Strengthen learning and developing; develop formalized processes (e.g. candidate profiles with consultant comments, candidate logs, case studies on organizational design and theory); focus on creating