Compare Man Group vs Winton Group BETASee how working at Man Group vs. Winton Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Man Group vs. Winton Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Man Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Winton Group scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Man Group.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Winton Group.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Man Group.
- "Constant change" was the most mentioned Con at Winton Group.
I worked at Winton Group full-time for less than a year
Nice Herman Miller office chair. Best food ever, 5 star experience every day, in house chef, in house barista, unlimited drinks, nuts dried fruits...
Office atmosphere is a bit cold, not a place to feel comfortable in; which reflects the company culture. The CEO does not engage with lower beings, his lieutenants guard him like a fraternity secret.... This creates a politically charged atmosphere where everyone is afraid of being struck off for threatening the status-quo... And they frequently are. There are some really smart people there, lured by the money, but in general salaries are on the low side. Technology is stagnant as priorities are determined via waterfall process. Very slow to implement change. There is no agile methods at all, though they do use JIRA.
Advice to Management
You can gain a lot by implementing agile mechanisms throughout. Reduce the effect of politics and improve the velocity and dynamism of the development process.