Compare Manhattan Associates vs Aqua Security Software BETASee how working at Manhattan Associates vs. Aqua Security Software compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Manhattan Associates vs. Aqua Security Software. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Manhattan Associates scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Aqua Security Software scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Supply chain" was the most mentioned Pro at Manhattan Associates.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Manhattan Associates.
I worked at Manhattan Associates full-time
Work on latest Technology, Good colleagues, Great Leaders
I really cannot think about much, but there is a little bit of internal politics but for junior level you will not even feel it.
I have been working at Aqua Security Software full-time for more than a year
I absolutely love my job. It’s fast paced, it’s challenging and pushes me to do more. I’m given autonomy to make things happen and the best part is you’re surrounded by like minded individuals that... want the same thing. There’s no limit to my personal development - I have full control of what and how I want to learn. If I don’t understand something or need help, everyone is prepared to help in any capacity they can. In short, Aqua is a forward thinking and progressive organisation to work for.
The company is very fast paced with lots of exciting things going on at all times, the downside to this is that you can get caught up very quickly, so need to prioritise and find a work life balance.