Compare Marsh & McLennan Companies vs Marsh BETASee how working at Marsh & McLennan Companies vs. Marsh compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Marsh & McLennan Companies vs. Marsh. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Marsh & McLennan Companies scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Marsh scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Marsh & McLennan Companies had 9 more reviews than Marsh that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Marsh & McLennan Companies had 11 more reviews than Marsh that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Marsh & McLennan Companies full-time for more than a year
JLT India Mumbai is one of the best place to work. Management including the stakeholders are very supportive. Lot of learning opportunity as JLT supports many education programs like CII, CPCU,... Acturials e.t.c. A unique organisation with perfect mix of work and life at work. Pays well and provides lots of other benefits such as free transport, Health Insurance for employees family and parents, Life insurance and accidental insurance benefit, food discounts e.t.c. A lot of in-house training and a chance to help society by way of Udaan India foundations all you require is here. In my current tenure of about 15 months I did not find any major issues and it's meaningless to discuss about small issues when lot of good things are enough to ignore such issues.
As the management now goes under MMC and Guy Carp things may change positively but for now it's a concern.
Advice to Management
Keep doing good work.