Compare Marvist Consulting vs Hinduja Global Solutions BETASee how working at Marvist Consulting vs. Hinduja Global Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Marvist Consulting vs. Hinduja Global Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Marvist Consulting scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hinduja Global Solutions scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Hinduja Global Solutions.
- "Salary is less" was the most mentioned Con at Hinduja Global Solutions.
I worked at Marvist Consulting full-time for more than a year
There are a few things that are good about Marvist: - Small company - you get both professionalism and personal connection. Not lost in a big sea as with the big offshoring companies - For... analysts this is great company - Founder was a new product development manager in a Fortune 500 company. So always looking to research and improve things - Disciplined and systematic company. If you do your job well, then they will not interfere. - If you are struggling with quality or speed, then your work is examined in detail and suggestions are given to improve. - Company know what makes someone productive in a job - they will guide you and help you pick up the skill - Job roles are better than the typical outsourcing roles in MNC companies - which are mostly low end or procedural jobs that US employees don't want to do I left because, there was opportunities abroad that I wanted to pursue. Maybe will join back, when I permanently move back to India.
- Expect you to have an employee mindset, take responsibility and do good work
Advice to Management
Continue to keep listening and asking for employee opinion. Hyderabad needs companies like yours.
I have been working at Hinduja Global Solutions full-time for less than a year
When men and women are treated equally
Down side is only travelling no cab for day shifts
Advice to Management
Never settle with what we are dream big dream more