Compare Mastercard vs iPlace BETASee how working at Mastercard vs. iPlace compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mastercard vs. iPlace. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mastercard scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- iPlace scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- iPlace had 14 more reviews than Mastercard that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- iPlace had 24 more reviews than Mastercard that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at Mastercard full-time for more than a year
I will keep it very to-the-point: If you are working in D&S domain of Mastercard, here are the Prons: 1. Competitive compensation structure 2. No hierarchical culture - meaning you do not need... to ask/worry for leaves, work from homes, the tasks you want to work on, responsibilities you want to take... You are the owner and decision maker of almost everything here irrespective of your level and seniority. Leading a team, being a part of recruitment drives as an interviewer, mentoring new hires and interns, driving team processes are no longer just for senior or highly experiences people. We, at Mastercard, distribute and share all these responsibilities within the team evenly. 3. Space to talk, freedom of your views, your voice is being heard and valued always. 4. Business class travels 5. Amazing work environment and really challenging work - Using most of the recent frameworks and libraries.
Honestly I cannot think of any major cons here still would like to share very minor things - 1. No food facility 2. No transport facility 3. There should be more celebrations and team events.
I worked at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years
1) On time Salary 2) fixed Sat and Sunday off 3) US Work culture
1) No Indian holidays 2) no as such great expansion of company in terms of headcount by considering its almost 15 yrs company