Compare McKinsey & Company vs Accenture BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Accenture scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at McKinsey & Company full-time for more than 5 years
Teats employess with respect and curtesy. No hierarchy. You get to travel. Great health insurance, covers everthing, food at office, benefits.
Everything is great overall, work life balance might be a challenge sometimes. Everything is great overall, work life balance might be a challenge sometimes.