Compare McKinsey & Company vs Analysis Group BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Analysis Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Analysis Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Analysis Group scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- McKinsey & Company had 218 more reviews than Analysis Group that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- McKinsey & Company had 157 more reviews than Analysis Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Analysis Group full-time for more than a year
- Great colleagues - A good amount of agency over casework and interesting projects - Great development opportuities
- Client services can be tough; many clients can be obstinate, demanding, or just generally difficult to work with