Compare McKinsey & Company vs Boston Consulting Group BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Boston Consulting Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Boston Consulting Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- McKinsey & Company had 68 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- McKinsey & Company had 55 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than 3 years
- Amazing amount of learning - Great exit opportunities - Working with super smart people - Travel if you like it - Experiences that are extremely diverse - Ability to be given responsibility,... way above tenure would suggest
- Very long hours - Extremely high expectations - High stress environment