Compare McKinsey & Company vs Kearney BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Kearney compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Kearney. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kearney scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- McKinsey & Company had 197 more reviews than Kearney that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- McKinsey & Company had 24 more reviews than Kearney that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at McKinsey & Company full-time
+ Amazing people to work with and learn on the job + Company takes care of employees really well
No big cons. However, you can learn more in start-ups as a product manager than in McKinsey.
I have been working at Kearney full-time
The entrepreneurial culture can't be beat. Collegial, non-hierarchical, and fun!
Don't worry about comparing ourselves to MBB.... We love Kearney for what it is