Compare MediaMath vs The Trade Desk BETASee how working at MediaMath vs. The Trade Desk compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MediaMath vs. The Trade Desk. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MediaMath scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- The Trade Desk scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MediaMath.
- "Trade desk" was the most mentioned Pro at The Trade Desk.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at MediaMath.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at The Trade Desk.
I have been working at MediaMath full-time for more than a year
Great Learning Challenging role Unlimited work from home Open Culture Great People
None that I can call out
I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time
The company is successful and organized. It doesn't feel like a constant scramble. Coworkers are kind and respectful.
Feels like the company regrets hiring decisions often and lets people go after 6 months