Compare Metaswitch vs Cloudera BETASee how working at Metaswitch vs. Cloudera compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Metaswitch vs. Cloudera. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Metaswitch scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cloudera scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Cloudera had 16 more reviews than Metaswitch that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Company house" was the most mentioned Con at Metaswitch.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Cloudera.
I have been working at Metaswitch full-time for less than a year
Supportive, team based structure of company. Very good work-life balance (no pressure / obligation to do overtime, relatively flexible working hours). For that reason job is pretty low stress too.
Not diverse at all. Out of ~37 grads more than 30 were white male.
Advice to Management
Some serious changes need to be made in the recruitment process!
I have been working at Cloudera full-time
at Cloudera, we have hundreds of customers, in a diverse set of verticals: retail, insurance, life sciences, internet services, health/pharma, finance, etc. Though infrastructure is by necessity... somewhat generic, work will likely be open source
Cloudera is still a pre-IPO company that is growing fast.