Compare Metroland Media Group vs Kognitive Marketing BETASee how working at Metroland Media Group vs. Kognitive Marketing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Metroland Media Group vs. Kognitive Marketing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kognitive Marketing scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Metroland Media Group.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Kognitive Marketing.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Metroland Media Group.
- "Credit cards" was the most mentioned Con at Kognitive Marketing.
I worked at Metroland Media Group for more than 3 years
Something you could do as a minor without worrying too much about pay. Materials for packaging the newspaper are given to you for free.
A lot of work for how much you get paid, granted I was under 18 when I quit, so salary is maybe different for non-minors. Between packaging and distributing takes a whole day if you were assigned a... considerable amount of houses (100+ houses).