Compare Micro Focus vs Shimano BETASee how working at Micro Focus vs. Shimano compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Micro Focus vs. Shimano. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Micro Focus scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Shimano scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Micro Focus.
- "Good bonus" was the most mentioned Pro at Shimano.
- "Old technology" was the most mentioned Con at Micro Focus.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Shimano.
I worked at Shimano for less than a year
-Stable -New animation team started up about 2 years ago when 1 full-time animation staff was brought in. From there he gradually brought more people onto the team. -Great mentor in the animation... team -Fun, conducive environment. Did not feel tiring working together every day.
-Full-time staff have presentations once a month and many meetings to attend -Slow career growth