Compare Microsoft vs Oracle BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. Oracle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. Oracle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Oracle scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 3 years
Great place to work Benefits and amenities are top-class
People you work with are often insensitive There is no concept of time-off or vacation and people expect you to work even during vacation. This leads to frequent burnouts
Advice to Management
Please encourage people to take time-off without any work related disturbance. This is important for their overall health and performance and directly impacts company performance as well