Compare MillerCoors vs Playworks BETASee how working at MillerCoors vs. Playworks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MillerCoors vs. Playworks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MillerCoors scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Playworks scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free beer" was the most mentioned Pro at MillerCoors.
- "Playful" was the most mentioned Pro at Playworks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at MillerCoors.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Playworks.
I worked at MillerCoors full-time for more than a year
The co-workers were very knowledgeable and the company culture was very family-oriented
There were many times during graveyard hours that were understaffed and i was forced to carry more than 20x 72 pound kegs per shift for sample analysis.