Compare Mindtree vs The Workshore Technologies BETASee how working at Mindtree vs. The Workshore Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mindtree vs. The Workshore Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Workshore Technologies scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Mindtree.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Mindtree.
I have been working at The Workshore Technologies full-time for more than a year
1. Great Learning Experience - There's always something new to try, learn and implement. 2. Open Communication - Everyone is encouraged to speak their thoughts and ideas. Transparent communication... is a key value which is incorporated and encouraged regularly. 3. Growth Opportunities - Everyone is free to take on new responsibilities if they want; Any form of initiatives by employees are respected and appreciated. 4. Empathic Team - The whole team is very understanding, helpful and appreciated of each other's work. There's no "office-politics" drama that goes on at some companies. 5. Strong Leadership - The senior management is very dedicated to the company and employees. Working with such diligent and keen leaders is motivating. 6. Flexible Work Hours - There is the freedom to set your own work schedule. It is very helpful to work while maintaining personal commitments. 7. Equality - Everyone is treated equally regardless of seniority level or gender. Even as an intern I was given serious and fulfilling responsibilities that allowed me to gain confidence and knowledge related to my work.
1. Irregular Salary - Like any other small scale start-up, there is a delay in salary payouts.