Compare Mixpanel vs Asana BETASee how working at Mixpanel vs. Asana compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mixpanel vs. Asana. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Asana scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Asana had 18 more reviews than Mixpanel that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Mixpanel had 5 more reviews than Asana that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at Mixpanel full-time for more than a year
- Product has been on an amazing path in the last 2 years. VP of Product and EPD team deeply care about building the best product analytics platform in the world. - GTM has needed work and changed... every year to try to maximize LTV/CAC. The work is not done but focus on right segments is clearly visible. Execution will take time and a lot of discipline and effort.
- Marketing could be more focused on thought leadership and adding value to our end customers to do their own jobs better instead of focus on generating "leads". I can see a recent shift and hope it... stays.
Advice to Management
- Relentless focus on new segments and deep execution in the GTM team should help to win the market and get miles ahead of overfunded & cashburning competitors who will have a hard time managing... their burn post covid. - Bunch of negative reviews lately are unfortunately doing so some covid related layoffs. I know it can be painful to some employees to lose jobs in this environment and it is a sad truth of the times we live in. Dont think much can be done about it.