Compare Morgan Stanley vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bank of America scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan Stanley.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I worked at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than a year
- Tons of client exposure - Tons of responsibility to drive projects - Great training program - Talented people (strong core group that has been there 30+ years)
- Work life balance can be challenging (long hours, very little predictability of schedule)
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years
A company that really cares for its employees. During COVID, the CEO announced that there will be no layoffs which is a great relief to the employees. A lot of focus on learning and training. Very... good in terms of work-life balance. Cabs are avaiable every 1 hr most of the day.
Slow in terms of adoption of latest technology.