Compare Morgan Stanley vs Credit Suisse BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Credit Suisse compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Credit Suisse. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Morgan Stanley had 191 more reviews than Credit Suisse that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Morgan Stanley had 16 more reviews than Credit Suisse that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than a year
- Tons of client exposure - Tons of responsibility to drive projects - Great training program - Talented people (strong core group that has been there 30+ years)
- Work life balance can be challenging (long hours, very little predictability of schedule)