Compare Morgan Stanley vs FactSet BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. FactSet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. FactSet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- FactSet scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Morgan Stanley had 163 more reviews than FactSet that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at FactSet.
I worked at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than a year
- Tons of client exposure - Tons of responsibility to drive projects - Great training program - Talented people (strong core group that has been there 30+ years)
- Work life balance can be challenging (long hours, very little predictability of schedule)