Compare Morgan Stanley vs Fidelity Investments BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Fidelity Investments compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Fidelity Investments. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Fidelity Investments scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Fidelity Investments had 300 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Fidelity Investments.
I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years
Good compensation, company perks like cab facility, WFH, insurance and leaves
time to market for feature is slow, networking is important than talent and skills to grow.
Advice to Management
Leaders to be proactive in identifying talent and retaining them. Identify right talent within team and differentiate between individuals who have impactful work and others who manage things by being... a bridge without adding value.