Compare Morgan Stanley vs Goldman Sachs BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Goldman Sachs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Goldman Sachs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Morgan Stanley had 176 more reviews than Goldman Sachs that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Goldman Sachs had 311 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I worked at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than a year
- Tons of client exposure - Tons of responsibility to drive projects - Great training program - Talented people (strong core group that has been there 30+ years)
- Work life balance can be challenging (long hours, very little predictability of schedule)