Compare Morgan Stanley vs People Group BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. People Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. People Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- People Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Morgan Stanley had 567 more reviews than People Group that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Nothing to say" was the most mentioned Con at People Group.
I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than 3 years
Colleagues are very knowledgeable and working environment is friendly Company provides many leaves and has flexible timings
No clear career path and long hours of work
I have been working at People Group full-time for more than 5 years
- Friendly work place and staff - Ample learning opportunities - Good work appreciation - Good management and managers to help out employees in testing times too. - Excellent work / life balance
Not much to talk about - Company has always been growing steadily hence career growth will be steady too. Appraisals might get delayed in some cases but they provide good compensation
Advice to Management
Could be more proactive on giving developing management role to senior guys as they get get developing manager's role only in designation.